Careers and internships
Join a tightly knit team, passionate about local fashion and ethics. We advocate communication and personal development within a human, creative and flourishing environment.
Each member of the team is essential at Station Service.
RESEARCH INTERN | 1 POSITION TO BE FILLED
Communication-marketing intern (1 position to fill) Schedule to be discussed | Entry into position scheduled for mid-June
Your mandate will be to contribute to all regular communication-marketing activities, in addition to taking charge of special projects, all under the supervision of the communications manager and the owner of the company.
- Propose and implement marketing strategies
- Contribute to the communication plan
- Write, layout and launch newsletters
- Establish and support new partnerships
- Write press releases
- Create visual content
- Social media management and community animation
- Write and follow up on emails related to various mandates
- Write blog posts
- Find and organize data
- Willingness to learn and great motivation
- Creative mind and eye
- Very good writing quality
- Excellent oral and written French
- Versatility and resourcefulness
- Autonomy and sense of initiative
- Suitable for teamwork
- Local and ethical fashion follower
- Fashion or communications studies or course (in progress or completed)
- French / English bilingualism
Do you feel challenged by one of our offers? Send us your application at ✉ email@example.com specifying the position for which you are applying. Hope to meet you !