Returns and Exchanges
Please note the following restrictions for any exchange or return:
- You have 14 days from the date of receipt to return a defective or unsuitable item.
- Items that have been washed or altered cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Underwear, bathing suits and masks are final sale, for hygiene reasons.
- Incomplete items cannot be returned or exchanged. The items must have all labels and be intact.
* DISCOUNTED ITEMS ARE CONSIDERED FINAL SALE.
If you would like to return or exchange an item for reasons other than a defect (see conditions above) you must pay the return fees and ensure that the products are in the same condition as when you received them.
Station Service ensures the impeccable quality of its products. A careful check is done before every shipment. All products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects. We won’t hesitate to exchange a defective item.
Once we’ve received the item you would like to exchange, we will process your request as soon as possible and the replacement item will be shipped at no cost. In the event of an inventory shortage, we will contact you for a store credit.
1. Contact customer service: email@example.com and indicate the style, the colour and the size of the item to return and also the reason for the return.
2. Send the item to our temporary address:
Boutique Station Service
4268 Saint-Laurent Boulevard
Canada, H2W 1Z3
You can exchange or return your products through traditional mail or by contacting our LVM delivery service at (514) 531-7040. The return is at your expense.
Return from Canada
We strongly recommend that you use a priority post service that provides a tracking number. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages. Once the return is received, we will process your request as soon as possible.
Return from the United States
Returns from the United States must be made through United States Postal Service only. Packages incurring customs fees will be refused. All returned items must be declared as "Canadian merchandise return" on the customs declaration. If this has been forgotten, the return could be refused and returned to the sender.
** Please note that conditions are subject to change.